Adult Child's Benefits

A person can be eligible for Adult Child's benefits if the individual's parents are deceased or are drawing either Social Security Disability or Social Security Retirement benefits.  To be elible, the individual must prove s/he was disabled on or before his/her 22nd birthday.



Evans & Evans, PC

610 SW Broadway

Suite 405

Portland, OR 97205



Print Print | Sitemap
© Evans & Evans, PC 2014